Better Door Engineering cater for the building and industrial market in any roller shutter doors. We stock spares and also maintain roller shutter doors.
We provide a 24 hour breakdown service in electrical and mechanical problems
Our mission are to maximize our customers productivity by giving them round the clock service and excellent quality products at very competitive prices.
Better Door Engineering is where you will find service and quality you deserve.
We specialize in old roller shutter doors as well as servicing and repairing old shafts. We also specialize in domestic and industrial doors. We do standard size doors or we can make a door to your satisfaction.
Information to be supplied when ordering
- Width opening between jambs.
- Height of opening from floor to underside lintel.
- Nature of building (brick, concrete, steel , etc)
- Nature and construction of lintel.
- Thickness and construction of wails, or steel framing in the case of steel buildings.
- Whether doors are to be fitted inside, outside or within the opening .
- Clear headroom and clearance or right and left sides of the openings
- Side on which operating mechanism is preferred (left-hand side or right-hand side, viewed from the inside looking out),
- Whether wicket doors are required and preferred handling, remembering that these should be opposite to the
- If gear operated, whether the gear box is to be operated from inside or outside the building.
- Preferred type of operation and electrical supply data in case of electrical operation.
- Preferred locking arrangements (inside or outside) on push-up doors.
- Any other special requirements such as galvanishing, end locks to prevent lateral movement of slats, wind locks
where high wind pressures are able to be resisted, special painting finishes, detachable gear drive shafts if
necessary, erection instructions when the buyer intends undertaking this work, packing instructions for transport, etc.
- A sketch of drawing from the opening layout showing plan, section and elevation where a particular opening may
present unusual problems. A door opening at, or near, a corner or close to protruding nib, may require special attention.
Methods of Operation
- This type is suitable for relatively small openings whereby a mechanical or electrical mechanism is not necessary to operate the Roller Shutter Door.
- Doors of up to 24 square meters are operated by an endless-chain wheel through a reduction spurgear
fitted to the helical coil spring barrel.
- By means of preference, a gearbox can be fitted in place of chain operator.
- At basement parking, high risk security areas, doors that are constantly operated through the day at irregular intervals an electrical operator is recommended.
Roller Shutter Doors
With Our Company, You Get What You Pay For. Specialising In Roller Shutter Door Repairs & Installations. Garage Door Realignment. Garage Door Installations. Garage Door Spring Repair. Request a quote! Garage Door Motor Repairs.
Offering the widest range of anti-burglar protection & deterrent barrier security products. We provide outstanding quality, value and uncompromising efficiency. Call us Now! Call the Experts Today. Custom Security Products.
All Steel Work
We do all steel work Welding- Palisade fencing installations- Steel structures – Burglar doors and windows Contact us now